Barnett Predator Crossbow Package (Quiver, 3 - 22-Inch Arrows and Premium Red Dot Sight)
- Crossbow's innovative design offers shoot-through foot stirrup, increasing power stroke to impressive 15 inches
- 175-pound draw weight produces speeds up to 375-feet-per-second
- Comes with rugged and lightweight magnesium riser, pistol type grip, machined trigger pull, and adjustable stock and cheek piece
- Features Barnett's new AVI limb system combined with redesigned, high-velocity cam and cable system
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
The Predator comes with a rugged and lightweight magnesium riser, pistol type grip, machined trigger pull, and adjustable stock and cheek piece for a more comfortable shooting experience, and features Barnett's new AVI limb system combined with a redesigned, high-velocity cam and cable system.
This kit includes the Predator crossbow, quiver, three 22-inch arrows, and a premium red dot sight.
- Patented Magnesium STR Riser
- Realtree APG camouflage pattern
- AVi anti vibration technology, limbs, bolt retainer, and foot stirrup
- Foot stirrup reduces vibration and noise, helping create quiet release
- Gordon/Barnsdale laminated limbs
- GAM composite stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece and butt pad
- 3.5-pound trigger pull
- 19-inch cocked and 24-inch uncocked
- Firing velocity of up to 375-feet-per-second
- 175-pound draw weight
- 113-foot-pounds of energy
- 15-inch power stroke
- Measures 24-by-37 inches (W x D)
- 22-inch arrows
- Nine-pound weight
This Barnett crossbow includes a limited five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Barnett Precision Crossbows
Barnett crossbows are designed by hunters, for hunters. From its inception over 50 years ago, the company has created a range of crossbows based on the changing needs of hunters. Lightweight, adjustable, and powerful, Barnett products have helped crossbow technology evolve.
- Product Dimensions: 32.87 x 12.25 x 7 inches; 14.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 pounds
- ASIN: B004IIDIYU
- Item model number: 78035